Who we are
We are a growing Business Analytics and Data Science Consultancy based in London and we are looking for passionate data scientists to join our team!
Data science fields
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Image/video processing
- Geo-spatial data processing
- Numerical data processing
- Signal processing
What you’ll do
- Programming primarily in Python using Jupyter notebooks and Python data science libraries (Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, etc.);
- Develop NLP methodologies for topic modelling and detection of entities within documents;
- Develop scoring and ranking methodologies;
- Develop and validate models for document tagging, topic modelling and entity extraction;
- Process modelling, classification, and clustering of numerical and textual features;
- Brainstorm/discussion with lead data scientists, data engineer and product manager.
Who you’ll be
- Successful completion of studies in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Proficiency in Python, Jupyter notebooks, Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, SciKit Learn, and similar libraries.
- Good knowledge in model design, development, validation and optimisation;
- Able to solve real-world problems with independent research while being able to work in a team.
- Knowledge in modern natural language processing techniques, topic modelling, ranking, classification, clustering, supervised and unsupervised ML;
- Experiences in NLP methodologies for topic modelling and detection of entities within documents and scoring and ranking methodologies;
- Any web development experience is beneficial, especially Python
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud or AWS
- 2 Years + programming experiences.
Where you’ll work
We are currently based in Techhub, which is near Old Street Station in the centre of London. TechHubis a global community for tech entrepreneurs & startups, where you are surrounded by passionate and amazing people. There are many great talks and events, monthly drinks and other socializing activities.
How you’ll progress
- Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and advance to a lear Data Scientist position depending on your strengths and career plans, we help you to grow and choose to specialise in areas that you are interested in: NLP, image etc.
What you’ll get
- Annual salaries: £30,000 – 60,000 (depending on experience) 25 days holidays, pension and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Career-focused technical training
We recruit based on excellence and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero-tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.