We are a data science consultancy and we are looking for a front-end VueJS and ReactJS developer to help us develop and maintain our products.
Our Main Products:
- A web application developed with ReactJS that allows users to mine and “slice and dice” the data for analysis and easily compile different D3js visualizations and charts.
- A web application and Chrome extension developed with VueJS that use Vis-network for visualisation of the graph database.
- Main developer to drive the development of the analytics web application developed using ReactJS and D3js.
- Propose technologies and frameworks for the development of necessary features.
- Communicate with UX/UI and product teams and deliver solutions as per user stories.
- Integrate the front-end application to backend content delivery API using OpenAPI and Swagger documentation.
- Collaborate with the product manager, backend developers and data scientists and work on a 2-week sprints basis.
- Have more than 2 years of experiences in front end development using ReactJS and VueJS frameworks
- Strong skills in developing secure front end applications and ability to integrate various authentication protocols using OAuth, SAML and similar technologies
- Experiences with developing front end applications as per user stories and working with UI/UX teams and other developers
- Experiences with data visualisations and chart libraries (D3.js, Cube.js, Charts.js, etc.)
- Experiences with Chrome extension development and understanding of Chrome API
- Experience and understanding of InboxSDK
- Full time starting immediately
- We are currently based in Techhub, which is near Old Street Station in the center of London. TechHub is a global community for tech entrepreneurs & startups, where you are surrounded by passionate and amazing people. There are many great talks and events, monthly drinks and other socializing activities.
- Because of the COVID-19 situation, we have been working from home from early this year and will continue to do so until it is 100% safe for our employees to return to the workplace.
What you’ll get
- Annual salaries: £40,000- £45,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension and private health insurance
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Career-focused training and development
We recruit based on excellence and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero-tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.
If you are interested or if you know of anyone who is interested, please don’t hesitate to contact Jiaxin (email@example.com) and we would love to have a chat with you! 🙂