We are a growing Data Science and Business Intelligence Consultancy based in London and we are building a variety of digital SaaS products, including regulation analysis app, workplace augmented app and analytics app.
What you will do
The primary product that you will be working on is a regulation analytics web application. We are at the early stage and plan to launch in a few months.
This is a hands-on product management role, every day you will be working with front-end developers, UX designer, back-end developers and data scientists to decide what to test / build and make the product better.
- Conduct user research to gain understanding of users, including user interview, user testing, survey etc.
- Lead and prioritise more than one project at once , balancing short term needs with ideal processes.
- Follow the best practice of product management methodology for roadmap definition, documentation, communication, and governance.
- Write and analyse report of user research and testing results
- Write user guide and other content to make sure users can use the product easily
- Identify, analyze, and quantify the value proposition for new opportunities, articulate the cost-benefit analysis of proposed opportunities, work with the core product teams to understand the client base, future product direction, and currently identified areas targeted for growth.
- Establish key monthly product measurements to track performance including revenue, use in customer base, sales projections, profitability, product performance and quality
Who you will be
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills
- You have 2+ years digital product management experience, ideally in legaltech, analytics app or AI related app
- You have experience working in startup or early stage product development and you are familiar with agile development and able to work in an agile environment with quick turnaround.
- You have a proven ability to solve complex and detailed problems using an analytical and data driven approach.
- You have sufficient technical understanding to be able to communicate with back-end developers on API development and able to communicate with data scientists on AI related features.
- You are eager and passionate about learning new skills and continue improving your knowledge.
Where you’ll work
Because of the COVID-19 situation, we have been working from home since early this year and will continue to do so until it is 100% safe for our employees to return to the workplace.
What you’ll get
- Annual salaries: £40,000 – 50,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Pension and private health insurance
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Career-focused training and development
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behavior that stifles innovation and collaboration.
If you are interested or if you know of anyone who is interested, please don’t hesitate to contact Jiaxin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we would love to have a chat with you! 🙂